DESIGN & PROJECT MANAGEMENT
At client’s requests and specifications, RINALDI, INC., proceeds with establishing preliminary drawings, construction budgets for clients review and approval. Changes to plan design and/or cost budgets, are executed to clients satisfaction and final approval. Upon final approval RINALDI, INC., architectural staff and engineering staff complete final drawings for construction permitting and construction building. All plans are completed to be in conformity to all state building codes and local building inspector approvals.
We provide project management services to clients covering the following construction related procedures.
• Cost estimate and construction schedule
• Review and establish any value engineering within the scope of the project
• Schedule and phasing of construction project
• Sub contractor selection and their contract signing
• Material selection and ordering process
• On site staff selection and management team
• Construction project supervision and quality control
• Change order review and approvals
From a completed set of construction drawings to providing a cost for the execution of construction project from permitting to occupancy permit.
• On staff supervision by qualified supervisor
• Schedule and supervise subcontractors
• Review and approve material submittals for project
• Establish and maintain construction schedule to completion
• Job site meetings and discussion with architects, engineers, building inspectors and client
• Quality control and attention to construction detail
• Maintain and respect all state and local building codes and inspection schedules
• Deliver project on time